WE WERE ONLY WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TO ARISE

Now owned by the Immer family of Watervliet, Aviary Shop inside the Blackbird Waterhouse is housed in a historical Coloma resort-era building. Originally known as the Wil-o-Paw Inn until the 1980's, the location on Paw Paw Lake Road has been host to a number of restaurants and event centers.  The historical building was established in 1931 by George Klotter, who was also known for beginning development on the Paw Paw Lake Islands, which is now home to a number of locals to the Coloma community. 

January Immer

Owner

TheBlackbirdWaterhouse_Restaurant_Photos_Coloma_Michigan_02.2019_Final-124.jpg